Work completed at the mill site to date includes:
· Conceptual design of the gold recovery plant (= mill), preliminary design and engineering of the plant, metallurgical test work of ore material, detailed engineering and design of the plant and construction drawings and equipment selection engineering.
· A 30-acre parcel of private land was acquired.
· A subsurface engineering test program was undertaken to dig test pits, establish material type, drill 4 groundwater monitoring wells, and provide construction recommendations.
· About 10 acres of the parcel was cleared of trees and soil and overlain with gravel.
· A security berm was constructed along the front access to the property.
· A security fence was erected.
· A small office trailer was leased and installed.
· A 130 ft x 150 ft area was selected and subsoil removed, conditioned, reinstalled and compacted to form the mill building foundation.
· A 120 ft x 140 ft concrete slab was poured with rebar and other inserts for wiring access.
· A new pre-engineered metal clad building was purchased and shipped to sire.
· The metal building was erected and insulated.
· A septic system was designed and built.
· A water well was drilled, tested, and plumped with a pump and pipeline to the building.
· Access to the local power company line near the entrance to the site was secured.
· Engineering and completion of detailed construction drawing for the interior layout of the mill equipment was undertaken.
· A list of equipment to be purchased for the interior was compiled and at least two independent price quotations solicited from suppliers.
· A new pre-engineered mezzanine level structural steel and decking for inside the building was designed, purchased and shipped to site.
· An ore storage Quonset building 100 ft x 40 ft was purchased and shipped to site.
· The site was surveyed to establish the property corners, locations of wells, and building location, parking lot areas, other structural elements.
· A safety program was designed and implemented.